Tuesday 27 January 2015

New Year, New Hair

I've become so fed up with my hair it's gone beyond a joke. The texture, the length, the thickness, just everything about it I am not happy with which is why I've decided it's going to be the next thing I work on about my appearance.

To sort out the length it's pretty simple, I just put in some clip in extensions. Granted, clip in extensions can be extremely annoying, having to take them out and clip then in all the time but it's the cheapest way to give length & causes less damage to my already thin and knackered hair.

Now I've known about Argon Oil for a long long time now but never actually thought to use it. In the past I've used products on my hair without knowing too much about them and they ultimately resulted in my hair becoming greasy extremely quick and didn't do much else.

I was out shopping the other day and when I was at the till I got a free sample of Argon Oil and a voucher to be redeemed off of a full bottle. Now normally, I would keep the free sample and never use it but this year I've decided to stop hoarding all these little things so I put it to use, I washed my hair and whacked on some Argon Oil before I went to bed. When I woke up I did my hair as usual and I could already see a difference. I was absolutely astonished by how much softer my hair had already become.

So I did what any sensible person would do, the next day I went back to the shop and used my voucher and bought a full size bottle & I can honestly say right now, it's the best purchase I've made all year.

The softness of my hair is incredible, my hair doesn't look or feel greasy from leaving in product and it has changed the texture of the ends of my hair. I've also put some on my clip in extensions too and they look brand new, they're also incredibly soft and looking 10x healthier.


No comments:

Post a Comment