Saturday 15 November 2014

'imPRESS'ed

I find painting my nails such a chore and the end result never ends up being worth it. Within one hour, they're smudged, chipped and sometimes even melted. I've never had proper shellac or gel done on my nails either, my only alternative is adhesive nails. However, this doesn't necessarily mean they're my saviour either, they seem to drop off within one hour too.

'imPress' nails are something I have recently discover and I have to say, they are quite spectacular when it comes to press-on nails. I picked up a pack as they were on offer and though I'd give them a go.


The concept of them is really simple, they have a cover on the back which you peel off and then there is a strong adhesive already on them so all you have to do is press them on to your nail and it's done. They are perfect for people like me who don't have the patience to paint your nails and wait for them to dry. It takes two seconds to do and they don't fall off within minutes, the packaging doesn't lie when it says they last up to a week!

They also come in a cute little plastic shaped bottle, which means that they are convenient for storage purposes.




I highly recommend them to everyone for a quick and easy manicure process 

No comments:

Post a Comment