Monday 20 May 2013

25 Facts About Me.

1) I smile while I sleep.. unless I'm ill

2) When I first wake up, if you have a conversation with me I will not remember it if you ask me about it later on

3) My favourite number is 8

4) I am petrified of the sea, when seaweed touches my leg it makes me so on edge.. I'm scared one day that 'seaweed' may be a dead body

5) I could sit and smell burnt out candles all day

6) I am the worst when it comes to having money.. I cannot save my money at all

7) I don't really have any idea what I want to do with my life so I'm applying to be a Disney Character at Disneyland Paris

8) I enjoy mountain biking

9) When I go to Subway I ALWAYS order a 6" Meatball Marinara, toasted with cheese and light mayo sauce on Italian bread

10) I have a slight addiction to onesies.. I own 5!

11) I have an extremely low tolerance to cold weather, whenever I am cold I will be in a bad mood

12) If I had to credit myself for being good at anything it has to be procrastination and making a mess. You will know I have been somewhere as there is a little mess of my things left in a circle

13) I am mostly honest and if I have a problem with someone I will talk to them or confront them about it

14) I am extremely shy when I meet somebody new and struggle to find conversation

15) I plan to do Camp America one year

16) I much prefer giving people presents than receiving them

17) I cannot stand the feel of cotton wool.. it makes me cringe like crazy (taking nail vanish off is a nightmare)

18) I prefer christmas over birthdays

19) I'm not a fan of ice cream - I have extremely sensitive teeth and ice cream doesn't help that situation

20) I'm a 'go where the wind takes me' kind of person

21) I have my key on a necklace and keep it around my neck - I'm hopeless for remembering the important things

22) I have 3 brothers who are all older than me

23) My favourite TV series are Pretty Little Liars and How I Met Your Mother

24) I get bored very easily

25) I don't regret much but the one thing I do regret is getting my hair cut short - it's taken forever to grow back and it's still nowhere near the length it once was

No comments:

Post a Comment