Monday 27 May 2013

The End Of An Era

After spending my whole life in education which has taught me everything I know about the world, it's all over. I've spent the last 14 years of my life in a some form of school and now I'm officially free. The past 7 years of my life in high school have been amazing and I've met some people who I love dearly and not only until Friday 24th May did I realise this. 

The class of 2013 has certainly had its ups and downs through the past 7 years. Fall outs, break ups, fights and heartbreaks but I wouldn't have changed any of it for the world. I started out in year 7 as a little girl who didn't have a clue where I was going in life or what was in store for me and seven years down the line.. I'm still in that position but just a little older than before.

To celebrate the fact we made it through high school me and the rest of the year went on a pub crawl around our town. Overall there were 12 pubs on the list - this certainly sounds like something which could turn out messy. I went to my two lessons Friday morning then sat around until 12 o'clock for our final leavers assembly where we had an amazing presentation which reflected our days at the school. We then waited until two o'clock for everybody to say their goodbyes and off we went on our pub crawl.

The first pub clearly didn't expect 50 students to pile in at 2 o'clock and were rather under staffed. The bar man is then moaning saying he could do with some help and one of my friends who is a bar maid at her local pub shouts that she can help and he surprisingly let her.


We then moved on to the next pub and waited for a few teachers to join us, they stopped by had a drink and then we swiftly moved to the next pub. It seemed that every time we was going from pub to pub the rain would start which was rather unfortunate but the weather did pick up a little as the day went on.

The day went by rather fast and with all my friends around me no longer sober I felt it was a good idea to be the designated photographer for the night. (I was on antibiotics and was therefore not drinking) 

Here are a few pictures from my final day

This woman was extremely rude





3 comments:

  1. Haha! 'This woman was extremely rude'!. Good luck in the future i'm sure you'll have great opportunities!
    antiquebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduating & I love your top!! I just graduated as well :) (woohoo class of 2013!!) haha

    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Saturday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gurl!
    I found your blog through a comment you posted on Zoella's blog. Your blog is so good! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow :) Ill be doing a giveaway at 100 followers that I would love for you to be in to win. fallenfashionave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete