Monday 17 June 2013

Best early birthday present EVER!

For my birthday this year my mum and dad had asked me what I wanted and skydiving is something which I has been on my mental bucket-list for a while now so I thought since this year is my 18th and is a 'special' birthday, I would ask to go skydiving. My mum and dad been the kind, generous parents they are paid for me and my dad to go.

It was hands down THEE best experience I have ever encountered. We picked a day in June to go and the past few weeks the weather had been glorious however, the forecast for Saturday wasn't looking too good but we kept our fingers crossed and even though it was cloudy at the start of the day.. the weather actually was half decent!

Even though it sounds like something so extreme, during the whole of the day I wasn't scared or nervous at any one point. At the start of the day while we were waiting to be briefed I was just so tired and ready for bed - I'm really not a morning person. Then we got our briefing and it was just a case of waiting around until it was our turn to jump. 




We didn't end up landing in the landing zone but instead landed in a field rather far away where the crops were taller than me but it was an incredible experience and the staff at Hibaldstow were amazing - everyone was so lovely and funny. If anybody is every contemplating skydiving I definitely recommend it! Skydiving has by far been the best event of my life. A big thank you to my mum and dad and Skydive Hibaldstow!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, the worst part of it was our early morning start!
    So glad you enjoyed it and hope you get to jump again in the future.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is amazing!! :) i'd love to go... fingers crossed, one day i will be able to!
    XXX
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i could never do that. so scary!

    http://www.walkoffashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog x

    www.brunettetrend.com

    ReplyDelete