Thursday 13 June 2013

Decluttering

I cannot stand it when I feel so 'cluttered'. After my recent exam stress my room became an absolute tip and with all my free time I decided it's time to declutter. I went to my box with all my nail vanish's in and decided that is where I would start.


I got all my nail vanish's together and put them into a bag and began on my mission.

You can see by the state of half of these that this clearout is long long long overdue. During this clearout I found nail vanish's I never even knew I had!
Now with the majority of these nail vanish's I could just shake them and they would return to an acceptable state of 'nail vanishness' but this one was beyond fixing - definitely one for the chuck pile. 
This is the final keeps pile. The majority of these were simply my recent purchases and the main reason for the ones that went in the chuck pile was they were gloopy and had reached the end of their lives.
This was the final chuck pile. As you can see most of them look in a terrible state and that was the main reason for them being thrown away. Apart from the green at the top, I'm not sure what possessed me to ever purchase that but I certainly am not a fan of the colour.

It's always a great feeling when you finally get rid of something that is taking up too much space, it's nice to now be able to look at my nail vanish's and know that when I choose the colour I want, I will be able to apply it without being devastated that it's ran out or it's too thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment